Yes. We use a printable holographic sticker material to create stunning holographic stickers and labels.
There are a few tips and tricks when it comes to printing holographic vinyl stickers. Read on if you want to learn more about holographic vinyl, how these stickers are printer and what you need to create your own.
What is rainbow holographic vinyl?
It is the holographic film we print your stickers and labels onto. The vinyl we use already comes with the holographic effect, which means that we can print directly onto the material to create stunning effects.
Holographic vinyl is a type of metalized polyester film that has been coated with a metallic film. This type of vinyl is used to create stickers and labels that have a colorful, three-dimensional appearance.
The metalized film can have different effects. We use them for our glitter stickers, silver stickers, gold stickers and, of course, a holographic vinyl sticker.
How to print onto holographic sticker paper
The printing process for a holographic vinyl sticker is rather straightforward. We can print different colors onto the material with or without white ink to play with the holographic effect.
- When we print color directly onto the material, we can create a metallic effect for that color.
- Printing white in between the material and the color dilutes the holographic effect and results in an opaque color.
- Do not underestimate the power of the holographic material - let it shine through as it is!
If you want to print your own holographic stickers with a standard inkjet printer, you need to find printable vinyl. After all, you do not want the vinyl to melt or damage your printer. Most inkjet printers are fine with paper, but vinyl can be more difficult. Be sure to check before you order your holographic material.
If you want to create your own white layers, you might have to complete several print runs. Make sure the ink dries evenly before you apply another top layer of color. For a professional finish, think about investing in a Cricut maker.
Most professional sticker printing companies use digital printers or laser printers with premium materials, which can often be a more cost-effective option for you.
Using your holographic vinyl stickers
There are endless possibilities when it comes to using holographic vinyl stickers. You can use them on almost all flat surfaces for DIY projects, as decorations or to brand your products.
The vibrant colors and metallic sheen will add an extra touch of glamour to anything they are used on.
If you want to hand your stickers out to customers, we recommend investing in individually cut die cut stickers. They make the perfect handouts.
Are you looking for ways to brand your products instead? Then opt for holographic labels to guarantee an easy application process. Our labels are printed on sheets, which makes your stickers much easier to peel.
And now it is up to you. Are you ready to try out holographic stickers? Or do you want to learn more about printed stickers before you make a decision? Then check out these articles:
- Holographic stickers vs mirror silver stickers
- What is a holographic sticker?
- How are holographic stickers made?
- What’s the difference between holographic and glitter stickers?
- Are holographic stickers laminated?
- Are holographic stickers waterproof?
- Are your holographic stickers gloss or matte finish?
- Can I get holographic sticker samples?
- Can you use holographic vinyl on mugs?
- How do you print partial holographic stickers?
- How long does holographic vinyl last?
- How much do holographic stickers cost?
- How thick are holographic stickers?
- What adhesive do holographic stickers use?
- What are holographic stickers called?
- What is a permanent holographic sticker?
Please sign in to leave a comment.