When you order your custom die-cut stickers, you might be wondering about the different finishing options.
Usually, you can choose between a glossy or matte finish for your custom stickers. Matte stickers will generally have a frosted effect, whereas gloss stickers have vibrant colors.
Our standard procedure includes a gloss finish. That is because a gloss finish emphasizes the vibrancy and quality of your design and gives especially clear stickers maximum transparency. Check out our product images to see for yourself!
You can find out more about clear matte stickers here.
What makes custom stickers matte?
We can create a gloss or matte look for your custom stickers by laminating them after printing. Since die cut stickers only describe the custom shape of your stickers, the lamination of your custom sticker depends on the material you select.
If you choose die cut vinyl stickers, your stickers will have a protective laminate that makes them weather resistant and water- and scratch-proof. To do this, we can use a gloss or matte laminate.
Laminating is an optional step that can be skipped. In fact, when you order from our sustainable sticker range, your stickers will not be laminated.
The material used to laminate your stickers would interfere with the biodegradable nature of your sustainable products.
Do you want to know more about the die cut sticker printing process? Then read our article on "How are die cut stickers made".
How can I get matte die cut stickers?
There are several ways you can get custom matte stickers.
- For orders exceeding £250, you can simply add this request as you place your order. We have this threshold in place as we have to set up the matte lamination per order.
- Choose a custom sticker option that has a natural matte finish, like our biodegradable paper stickers.
- If you have a unique project and are interested in matte stickers, get in contact with our great customer service team.
Is it time to place your high quality die cut sticker order? Or are you still looking for more information? Either way, we have got you covered:
- What's the difference between die cut and regular stickers?
- What are vinyl die cut stickers?
- Are die cut stickers waterproof?
- The top 3 ways to use die cut stickers for your business
- How to make your own die cut stickers
- What is the difference between die cut and kiss cut stickers?
Please sign in to leave a comment.