It's easy - here's how you do it:
- Choose which type of sheet label you want. You can learn all about the options here.
- Enter your size, material (optional), and quantity.
- Upload your artwork (see the instructions below for more help).
- Within 12 working hours, we'll send you a design proof to approve.
- Once approved, we will ship your labels within 4 working days.
How to get a single design your sheet
A sheet with a single design on it looks like this:
To get sheet labels with a single design, enter the size of each individual label you want along with the quantity of those individual labels.
The 'Queen St. Deli' circle labels above are 0.8", and the customer wanted 4000. So these are the details the customer entered in the calculator on the product page.
Our design team will then lay your labels on sheets approximately A4 size (8.3" x 11.7"). We will send you a design proof before printing to ensure you're happy with everything.
How to get multiple designs your sheet
Here is an example of a sheet with multiple designs:
Each design on your sheet must be 0.8" or larger and 0.16" apart, like this:
Your final artwork for this sheet will look a little like this:
We need the final artwork for sheet labels with multiple designs, laid out how you want it. Then enter the size & quantity of the total sheets you would like on the product page's calculator.
If you have any questions, please see our other help articles about sheet labels or contact us.